The Staff Selection Commission is one of the topmost central government organization which conducts recruitment drive every year to fill in various vacancies. Under SSC, there are various departments and positions for which the recruitment is done. Multi-Tasking Staff is one of the position of SSC for which there is a large number of applicants due to SSC MTS High Paid Salary and Job Profile. The SSC MTS is conducted in three stages. The SSC MTS Stage 1 is scheduled from August 2, 2019, to September 6, 2019. As there is an ample amount of time left for the exam, it is the right time to start with the preparation. To ease your preparation, we have provided in detail about SSC MTS Preparation Tips. Go through the blog to know more in detail.
Table of Contents
Subject-wise SSC MTS Preparation Tips
SSC MTS Preparation Tips for General Awareness
The General Awareness section includes 25 questions for 25 marks. The scoring topics in General Awareness include General Science, History, Politics & Economics, Computers, and Current Affairs. To prepare well in these sections follow the below tips and score more.
- Most of the questions appearing from this General Science section are from Class 9 and 10 topics. So brush up the basics well from CBSE Class 9 and 10 Science Books.
- Social Science is a vast subject and hence split the topics and study topic wise. Complete one single topic at a time from Geography, History, Political Science, and Economy.
- In the computer section, there are some important topics like hardware, internet, e-mails, chips, the latest technologies. Go through previous year papers in order to get an idea about different types of questions in this section.
- Current Affairs is a huge subject and cannot be completed overnight. Regular reading of newspapers is the best way to stay updated with all the latest issues happening. Read the Daily Current Affairs and strengthen your knowledge.
SSC MTS Preparation Tips for Numerical Aptitude or Quantitative Aptitude.
The Quantitative Aptitude includes 25 questions for 25 marks. Some of the scoring topics in Mathematics are Simplification, Interest, mensuration, Data Interpretation, Time & Work. To be an expert in this section follow the below tips carefully.
- Begin your preparation with easy and scoring topics. Later take up the tough ones.
- The numerical section involves a lot of formulas hence make a habit of listing all the formulas separately and memorize them.
- Try to use shortcuts while solving problems instead of mugging up.
- With proper practice, definitely, candidates can score more in the Quant section.
SSC MTS Preparation Tips for Logical Reasoning
The logical reasoning section includes 25 questions for 25 marks. Some of the scoring topics in Logical Reasoning are Classification, Analogy, Coding & Decoding, Word Formation, Arranging words in a meaningful order, etc. Go through the below tips to be perfect in this section.
- Logical Reasoning section needs a lot of analysis for each question, so make sure to read the questions thoroughly and then answer.
- Complete the topics which you find easier first and then move to the tough ones.
- This section requires regular practice. So make sure to solve more and more questions.
- Candidates can also go through SSC MTS Sample Question Papers and previous year papers to be well versed with all the topics.
SSC MTS Preparation Tips for English
The English Section includes 25 questions for 25 marks. Some of the scoring topics in the English Section include Error Spotting, Synonyms & Antonyms, Phrase or Idioms, etc. Follow the below tips to score more in this section.
- This section mainly tests the candidate’s knowledge in General Spoken English that we speak in day to day life.
- English section requires constant practice.
- Work more on vocabulary
- Enhance your reading speed by solving 2-3 reading passages every day.
General SSC MTS Preparation Tips
To have an easy preparation all you need to do is follow the above steps shown in the image. It is suggested that candidates must follow these tips to score more.
- Firstly, it is important to go through the SSC MTS Syllabus and Exam pattern. Knowing the detailed syllabus and exam pattern is essential.
- Make a proper study plan by allowing more time for topics in which you are weak and less time for topics in which you are strong.
- Start studying with best SSC MTS preparation books and materials.
- Make a note of important key points that could help in revision time.
- Solve more and more questions to improve your speed and manage time.
- Make sure to allow some time in the end for revision.
- Take up SSC MTS online practice tests to analyze your preparation.
- Study well and practice more to achieve your desired goals.