SSC JHT Preparation Tips
Candidates with concrete preparation always have an edge in the exam. Everyone possesses the knowledge but the one who works hard cracks the exam. Below are some SSC JHT preparation tips:
Go through SSC JHT Exam Pattern and Syllabus
In order to plan your preparation, it is very necessary to understand the exam pattern, marking scheme, design of questions asked and important topics. This gives your preparation right direction and you can plan accordingly what and how to study for the exam.
Read in English and Hindi
Since SSC JHT Syllabus revolves around the two languages, candidates must possess good knowledge of both English and Hindi language. The best way to enhance your grasp over a language is by reading books, newspapers or anything of your interest as long as it improves your language skills. One should read different styles of writings.
Read English and Hindi Translations
In Paper 2, Translation skill is tested, for which candidates must read translations. You can read speeches of leaders available in both languages or novels translations. Read a Hindi speech/book and then its English translation and read another English speech/ novel then it’s Hindi translation. This way you will learn how the two languages are translated into each other.
Practice Previous Years’ Paper
Once you have followed the above tips, you must test yourself through previous years’ question papers. SSC JHT Sample Papers will help you familiarize yourself with exam-oriented questions and also you will know your weaker sections which need more attention and practice.
Use Google Translator:
Pick any online article in Hindi, translate it by yourself. Once you are done, translate it in English using google translator and match your translation with google’s and check where you could have improved. Do the same with English to Hindi translation and you will definitely excel in the exam.
SSC JHT Preparation Tips:
Without making any strategy and planning, you can’t crack of any competitive examination. First, the candidate should know about the Test pattern, SSC JHT Syllabus 2019 and then make Time Table for self-study and cover all important topics. In this regard, aspirants take expert guidelines. We are providing some SSC Jr Hindi Translator Preparation Tips and tricks which help examinees for doing preparation in less time.
- Focus on your reading skills. Candidates must know how to write and speak English and Hindi fluently if they want to apply for the exam.
- You must collect the latest study materials and resources for study before starting preparation for the test.
- You should join SSC JHT online coaching and test series which helps you to practice by solving the online tests, online test series, and previous year papers.
- Getting your Grammer concepts on your tips is very important. Cover the entire syllabus to secure better marks.
- Make notes properly and try to discuss difficulties with teachers and experts.
- Reading the newspaper and being aware of the current affairs on a daily basis.