Are you searching for some prep materials on BPCL Management Trainee Written Exam – the sample papers & books? Well, let me tell you – the study materials available online for BPCL MT Exam is very less and you might have been disappointed by now!
Since the materials available on the net for the BPCL exam is very less, we can take an alternate route – find the sample papers & books for exams very similar to that of It- like for instance the IOCL, HPCL exams and also NTPC Executive Trainee exam. All these are public sector industries and the format of the written exam is very similar, if not identical!
BPCL MT Selection Process
Selections for BPCL MT have of a Written-test, followed by GD & Interview just like selections for Graduate Engineer/Management Trainees in other PSU like HPCL, NTPC, etc.
BPCL has not said much on what would be the pattern of its recruitment exam, neither marks allotted or time period of the exam. It has however said that the written test would have of objective multiple-choice questions in two parts:
Part I – General Aptitude Test.
Part II – Technical/Professional Knowledge Test.
While the questions of the Aptitude test are common, questions of the Technical test would depend on which among the five disciplines (Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science, Fire Engineering or Human Resources).
Books For BPLC Preparation
Books for Public Sector exams which should be useful in your preparation for BPCL MT Exam. These books are available in most of the bookstores and online as well.
- Aptitude Test: Quantitative Aptitude by R. S. Aggarwal Publisher: S.Chand.
- Objective General Engineering. (NTPC,SAIL,BHEL,) By GK Publishers
- Technical Test: Guide To Public Sector Mechanical Engineering By GKP
- NTPC/NHPC/IOC/HP- Mechanical Engg. Guide By RPH Editorial Board
- Guide To Public Sector Electrical Engineering By GKP
- NTPC/NHPC/IOC/HP- Electrical Engg. Guide By RPH Editorial Board
- Guide To Public Sector Computer Science By GKP
These are some books that can be used while preparing for the BPCL